If you are currently using our custom marketing link capability within Stella Connect, you now have an option to dynamically update the link and/or text on a per survey basis. This gives you an enhanced ability to target your customers with relevant marketing actions specific to them at the end of a Connect survey. This will help you further deepen relationships with your customers and drive more repeat business.
Step 1: Update Your Integration
If you choose to send survey specific links and/or marketing texts, you will need to update your integration to send the correct link and/or marketing text on a per-survey basis.
Send requests to the Stella Connect endpoint at https://api.stellaconnect.net/v1/requests using the following updated schema. Updated fields highlighted in bold.
"marketing_text": "Click here to join our loyalty program!",
Step 2: Update Your Marketing Settings
If you choose to send survey specific links or marketing texts, you will need to update your marketing settings to utilize the survey specific custom properties in your updated integration.
- Set 'Link Type' to 'Text'
- Update your 'Text' and 'Link to Site' values to use your custom properties as variables:
- Turn generic tracking to OFF
- Save your selections
- At this time, dynamic marketing images are not supported. You can only make use of this feature with a link type of text.
- At this time, generic tracking is not supported. We recommend you include your own generic tracking appended to the link provided via the API. If you’re not sure how to create trackable links, your affiliate or marketing team will be able to help.
- You can use a custom property in your text, link, or both.
Once set up, the marketing landing page at the end of each survey will reflect the marketing text & url provided in the survey request sent to our API.